Idyllic family living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perfectly orientated with a south easterly aspect ensures lovely bay breezes on those hot summer afternoons and winter sun when it cools. It's positioned close to the very popular Belmont Village shops, childcare, with public transport on your door step, only a few minutes' drive from Westfield Carindale, M1, exclusive schools and Brisbane CBD. This home will certainly impress the discerning buyer.
From the French doors entry, to the easy care timber flooring with private deck and sunroom, this home delivers without compromise on family functionality.
The open design that incorporates the kitchen, dining, and living areas opens onto the ambience of the spacious covered alfresco entertaining rear deck area. This can be used for all occasions or for one to enjoy some peaceful moments.
243 Belmont Road features include;
- Four generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom includes air-con and en-suite with bath, study and retreat/living space
- Main bathroom comes with shower, bath and separate w/c
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, ample storage and bench space
- Dual living opportunity
- Air conditioned smart design open-plan living/dining area
- Private timber deck - plus sun-room
- The laundry is well-sized space for a washer and dryer
- Double lock-up garage + carport
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed and easy maintenance 612m2 block
Good tenants in place until early March 2018, 24 hours notice for inspections is required.
This property must be seen to be truly appreciated, so be sure to add this to your inspection list.
Stop reading and start calling Serena Carter today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
612m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.