Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Registered, Ready to Build, Great spot!
- Land: 425m² (0.11 acres)
Why buy and renovate when you can create a wonderful exciting opportunity to build an investment property or a brand new family residence to your own design for the same price or less?
Building your home on this fine parcel of land will allow you take the first step to a better lifestyle, enjoying the peace and quiet the location offers as well as taking full advantage of cooling bay breezes and morning sun.
The land is in an area of many renovated and new homes mixed with older established residences, the area is certainly on the up.
- Lot 2 Survey Plan 296559 is positioned on quiet Empire Avenue
- Level allotment, land area 425 sqm, approximately 10m frontage x 42m deep
- Building platform that would accommodate multiple styles of home
- Excellent location nearby Malaleuca Reserve
- Expansive Parkland at the end of the street
- Land comes complete with all services and clear title (no building caveats)
- Bring your own design for your new home or get some ideas from the plans prepared by the existing owners.
Located in a leafy established part of Manly West and within walking distance to both bus & rail, Manly Primary School Catchment & secondary schools, just a short stroll to the Manly Cafe Precinct & waterfront, as well as the Gateway Motorway, Port of Brisbane, Brisbane Airport, and is a short drive to the City via the Gateway Bridge.
This property is only available to the buyer who acts now. Stop reading and start calling Serena Carter today.
425m² / 0.11 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.