Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Offers Mid-High $500K Range
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS WON'T BE AROUND FOR MUCH LONGER. DON'T MISS OUT!
!! INVESTOR UPDATE !! Potential rental return of $720 per week... Details below...
This perfectly positioned 3-bedroom apartment is in Brisbane's rapidly emerging suburb of Spring Hill. With an elevated position on the 3rd floor, this apartment captures the stunning Brisbane city surrounds all year long.
This sought after 3-bedroom apartment boasts an open plan living room adjoining the kitchen and balcony, a generous master bedroom captures the stunning views and enjoys a full en suite bathroom. Ready to move into, the apartment offers a freshly appointed kitchen, newly painted interiors and fresh carpeting throughout. A rare sizeable storage cage is on offer as well as 2 private car spaces with the option to lease them for approximately $100 per week!
NOT CONVINCED YET?
Screaming convenience, you will find it hard to leave with everything you need at your door step. The complex has ample visitor's parking, 2 private heated pools, heated spa, full sized gym & sauna as well as a manicured outdoor entertainment area for residence to use as they please, all accessed through secure key access.
This apartment was previously tenanted at a consistent rate of $620 p/w (Just for the apartment). The 2 car spaces were separately leased for $100 per week. With a previous rental return of $720 per week, this property will present exceptional investor value with a rental yield of approximately 5%. Low Vacancy Rate, High Rental Return. DON'T MISS OUT!!!!
- Rental Return: (Apartment: $600-620 p/w) (Car Spaces x1: $50 p/w) (Potential Return: $720 p/w)
- Rental Yield: Approx. 5% per year
- Council Rates: Approx. $376.90 per quarter
- Body Corporate Fee's: $107.60 per week
- (RARE) 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Car Accommodation
- Double glazed windows & doors
- Newly appointed kitchen & freshly painted interior
- Light filled interiors include expansive living and dining
- Premium stone kitchen with all the appliances you need including a gas cook top
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Generous living space, modern bathrooms & separate internal laundry
- Bedrooms all equipped with built in wardrobes
- Fantastic condition and ready to move into straight away
• Central Train Station - (650m) (8 Minute Walk)
- Brisbane Central State School - 450m (5 Minute Walk)
- St James College - (600m)
- Queensland Business College - (10m)
- QUT University - (2.5km) (14 Minute Bus Ride)
- Brisbane State High School (4.0km)
- University of QLD - 1.0km (7 Minute Drive)
• Woolworths - (550m)
Other Amenities Near By:
- Good Start Early Learning - 700m (2 Minute Drive)
- Brisbane Private Hospital - 550m (2 Minute Drive)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
122m² / 0.03 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.