SOLD BY SCOTT AUER
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
You will fall in love with this expansive, well-appointed family home nestled in a quiet, elevated cul-de-sac, a short walk from Belmont Shopping Village.
Extensive renovations have created multi-zone living spaces, where all the family have a space to relax, create and enjoy family times separately or together. A key design criterion has delivered visibility of the back yard from all living areas of the home, including the 1st floor Parents Retreat and Master Bedroom. The inground pool will be the favourite location on those long hot summer days.
The front zone features a multi-purpose room (Media Room, Kids Play Space or Study - you decide), large formal dining room, separate sitting area, leading through to the guest bedroom and executive office with premium built in desk with leather inlay.
The main zone has the open plan kitchen as the centrepiece overlooking the family living area and outdoor entertainment area. There's also a sewing room/study for the children to do their homework, along with powder room and separate toilet.
The rear zone includes two large bedrooms with built-in robes and a full-size bathroom.
Parents will enjoy the upstairs zone featuring ducted air-conditioning, parents retreat, master bedroom with walk in robe, full bathroom, along with an additional large bedroom with walk in robe.
Positioned on a fully-fenced 556m breezy, elevated block with a southerly aspect, this impeccably presented residence is just moments from transport, parkland, bikeways/walking tracks, excellent local schools and minutes to Westfield Carindale and arterial roads including the Gateway.
- Two story brick home on fully landscaped, private low-maintenance 556m grounds
- Huge open-plan family areas, separate living/lounge room; alfresco patio/BBQ area;
- Private inground pool with shade sail
- 5 large bedrooms, with walk in robes in master and upstairs bedroom
- Air conditioning throughout with ducted air-conditioning upstairs
- Office with large built-in Executive Style premium desk with leather inlay
- Security/insect screens throughout
- Multi-zone intercom system
- Room to expand existing car accommodation
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.