SOLD BY SCOTT AUER
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set in a quiet enclave with lush gardens this large family home is one that you will be proud to call your own. Multiple living zones create spaces where all the family can relax, create and enjoy times separately or together.
Positioned on a level elevated 650m2 block, you will feel like you are in your own private oasis with leafy outlooks from most rooms in the home.
With Solar PV Electricity System and Solar Hot Water System you will save on your energy costs with this home.
This impeccably presented residence is just moments from transport, parkland, bikeways/walking tracks and excellent local schools. A short walk to Belmont Shopping Village and minutes to Westfield Carindale and arterial roads including the Gateway.
- Lowset brick home on fully landscaped, private low-maintenance 650m grounds
- Separate living areas including lounge, family room and study/games room
- Alfresco patio/BBQ area;
- 4 large bedrooms - Master with ensuite & WIR, other 3 with built in robes
- Split System Air conditioning (Lounge, Family, B1, B2 & B3)
- Roof restored recently with Solar Reflective Coating
- Fireplace in Lounge
- Induction Cooktop
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar PV Electricity System
- Security/insect screens throughout (Crimesafe front door)
- Security System
- Room for a pool in rear yard
- Fully fenced yard for pets
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Water Tank
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Energy Efficient
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.