Another Property Sold By Serena Carter
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Here is an opportunity for you to purchase a town house situated in the popular "Wondall Gardens that is as neat as a pin and ready for you to move straight in.
Owner has updated the interior decor including; new flooring, blinds, ceiling fans, air con, light fittings, kitchen appliances, and toilets making it more contemporary.
This townhouse is a must see, inspect today as owner occupied properties such as this one are snapped up quickly.
I would encourage you to contact me on 0402 280 824 to avoid disappointment.
30/583 Wondall Road features include;
- Three good size bedrooms each feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom includes ceiling fan, air-con and en-suite
- Main bathroom comes with separate bath
- Well appointed kitchen with ceramic cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Air conditioned smart design open plan layout with separate lounge & dining areas
- Fully fenced courtyard
- Laundry leading to back yard plus 3rd toilet
- Single lock up remote garage with internal access, plus parking for a second car on the driveway
- Extra storage area under the stairs
- Sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by lush tropical landscape gardens
- Plenty of visitors parking
- Well-managed complex with an onsite manager and a high ratio of owner occupiers
- Fantastic rental return for the investor with expected rental $410 - $430 per week
Conveniently located close to state schools, childcare centres, Wynnum Plaza shopping centre, Wynnum Golf Course, Moreton Bay Girls & Boys Colleges, Aldi, Bunnings and a Short drive to Wynnum/Manly Esplanade. Only 3km to Gateway Motorway, 14 km to the CBD, 5km to railway station and bus stop at front door.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.