Great Investment, Stand-Alone Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This property is great value for money. If you purchase this stand-alone townhouse you could move in straight away. You must view this beautifully presented property with many desirable features.
The courtyard features a timber deck and artificial turf. It has low maintenance rock gardens and a covered alfresco area. Enjoy summer entertaining with the afternoon shade and bay breezes.
There are three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and fans. The master bedroom has an ensuite and is air-conditioned. There is ample storage throughout, including additional storage underneath the staircase.
Located in the popular Nut Tree Hill complex, which has a tennis court & two swimming pools. The townhouse is in a quiet position and is walking distance to Wynnum Plaza and local schools (Brisbane Bayside College and Wynnum West State School), parks, city & Carindale buses. It is approximately 2km to the nearest train station.
How about a Sunday breakfast by the bay? It is approximately a 20-minute drive to Brisbane Airport and 25-minutes to the city. This property offers everything for a relaxed lifestyle for an owner-occupier or an easy rental for an investor. Estimated rental return of $400 per week.
- Open plan living with tiled floors
- Clean and tidy kitchen equipped with dishwasher and electric appliances
- Living room has a new reverse cycle air conditioner
- Ceiling fans and built in robes in all three bedrooms
- Main bedroom has a new reverse cycle air conditioner and an ensuite
- Downstairs powder room
- Newly landscaped backyard offers a private and relaxing ambiance
- Single car remote garage with internal access
- Council rates are approximately $320 per quarter
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Entertainment Area
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.