Print and complete the Easter Colouring Competition below for a chance to win!
To enter the competition, simply complete your colouring-in and return it to Ray White Tingalpa. All entries must be returned to Ray White Tingalpa, located at 10/1050 Manly Road, Tingalpa 4173 before Wednesday 31st March at 5:00pm either in-person or via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). Late entries cannot be accepted.
Prizes for ages 1-4, 5-6, 7-9, and 10-12 will be Easter Chocolate Hampers ($40RRP). Plus go in the draw to win a “Parent’s Hamper” ($200RRP)
Returning a completed colouring-in automatically gives an entry into the ‘Parent’s Hamper’ draw. Strictly 1 entry per family. The ‘Parent’s Hamper’ winner will be chosen at random from the pool of entrants.
- The competition will run from 7:00am 08/03/2021 to 5:00pm 31/03/2021
- Each child must have parental consent to enter the competition
- All information on the sheet must be filled out to be eligible
- To be eligible for the prizes the child must be primary school age or younger (1 – 12 years old)
- The winners will be posted on social media
- Strictly 1 entry per child into the colouring-in competition and 1 entry per family into the ‘Parent’s Hamper’ Draw
- The agent’s opinion of winners is simply an opinion and is final
- Winners will be drawn Thursday 1st of April before 12:00pm and notified via phone call to the number submitted before 5:00pm the same day