The following companies can be contacted in the case of an emergency at the property:
Brisbane Electrical Contracting Company (BECCO) – James 0433 370 782
Liqwyd Solutions – Dave 0400 468 812
Cramers Plumbing – Cale 0405 613 021
Revolution Locksmith – Bryan 0423 277 881
Please keep in mind emergency maintenance constitutes the following:
Emergency repairs are repairs for:
- burst water service or a serious water service leak
- blocked or broken lavatory service
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- failure or breakdown of an essential service or hot water, cooking or heating appliance
- fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
- fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the property
- serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area or premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the property
All other repairs are considered to be routine repairs.
If in doubt, please call the office on (07) 3390 6077. For all non-urgent items, please notify us via email and we will endeavour to organise repairs as soon as possible.
Please note emergency callouts found to be caused by tenant actions may result in charges being passed on to the tenant.